Monday, September 28, 2020

Progress Update September/October 2020

 Hi all i'm back for another progress update. It's been a while and since I last posted. In that last post I said that a Taco Tail would be hitting the shelves (well the virtual ones anyway) in august. As you can tell (by the lack of links to said virtual shelves) that didn't happen. In fact i'm no closer to transferring the story from paper to computer screen then I was last time. The reason for this is that i've got another project that i've committed to doing until the end of the year.  I'll continue to work on the transfer of A Taco Tail but I can't set a release date at this time, especially with the holidays coming up. If I had to guess when the release date would be I would guess sometime in early 2021. But who knows, maybe i'll get super ambitious and get it done more quickly (or waste more time procrastinating). As for new projects, i've got some plans up my sleeves but nothing is concrete and I haven't really committed to any of them yet. Hopefully i'll have more news/book reviews for you soon. Now go read a book. Drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Alive and Kicking (Jan-Feb 2021 Update)

 It's been a while since I did an update, so here we go. I'm happy to announce that the writing commitment I had last year has ended...