Friday, June 19, 2020
Progress Update June 2020
Hi all, this is Drew. Today i'm bringing you the first update post ever. So for those of you who don't know, i'm currently working on a book called A Taco Tail. It's been finished for a while now, but it's been written in a notebook instead of on a computer. As it's important to have the book typed up for the editing and publishing process, i'm happy to say that i've started typing. So what's next after this book? I really don't know. I have another writing project thats keeping me from working on anything new, at least, for the time being. So whats the timeline for publishing A Taco Tail? Well I hope to have the book typed up by the end of the month. Then we can start the editing process. Around this time i'll release more info about the book and get a cover made. If all goes to plan, it should be in the amazon store sometime in august. Well, thats all from me, go read a book. Drew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Still Alive and Kicking (Jan-Feb 2021 Update)
It's been a while since I did an update, so here we go. I'm happy to announce that the writing commitment I had last year has ended...
-
Hi all i'm back for another progress update. It's been a while and since I last posted. In that last post I said that a Taco Tail w...
-
Hello readers. I hope you're staying warm through these cold winter months. (Unless of course, you live in a tropical place.) I'm h...
-
Hi all, this is Drew. Today i'm bringing you the first update post ever. So for those of you who don't know, i'm currently worki...
No comments:
Post a Comment