Hello readers. I hope you're staying warm through these cold winter months. (Unless of course, you live in a tropical place.) I'm happy to announce that Jan 15-17 i'm giving away my book The Lost Fairy Chronicles completely free on amazon ebook. Between the cold weather and the pandemic, a lot of us have more time to read, which is why the book is currently free. Wishing you all a very best rest of your day, and happy reading. -Drew Caldwell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Still Alive and Kicking (Jan-Feb 2021 Update)
It's been a while since I did an update, so here we go. I'm happy to announce that the writing commitment I had last year has ended...
-
Hi all i'm back for another progress update. It's been a while and since I last posted. In that last post I said that a Taco Tail w...
-
Hello readers. I hope you're staying warm through these cold winter months. (Unless of course, you live in a tropical place.) I'm h...
-
Hi all, this is Drew. Today i'm bringing you the first update post ever. So for those of you who don't know, i'm currently worki...
No comments:
Post a Comment