Monday, April 13, 2020
Feeling Bored While in Quarantine: The Lost Fairy Chronicles Ebook is FREE Now Through the 18th (Closed)
Hi all. I know that a lot of y'all are bored because of this quarantine closing schools and workplaces. I also know that a lot of people are in a tight place financially right now. So, that's why i've made The Lost Fairy Chronicles Ebook FREE now through the 18th. If you get it free now then you can keep it forever. But hurry, time is running out! The links are provided below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Still Alive and Kicking (Jan-Feb 2021 Update)
It's been a while since I did an update, so here we go. I'm happy to announce that the writing commitment I had last year has ended...
-
Hi all i'm back for another progress update. It's been a while and since I last posted. In that last post I said that a Taco Tail w...
-
Hello readers. I hope you're staying warm through these cold winter months. (Unless of course, you live in a tropical place.) I'm h...
-
Hi all, this is Drew. Today i'm bringing you the first update post ever. So for those of you who don't know, i'm currently worki...

No comments:
Post a Comment